October 24, 2013

Game 17- 8/4 at Miller Park

Kyle.


St.Louis.


Booooo!

Internship.


Chicago.


Milwaukee!



Tailgate.




Game.


Braun?


Gindl.
LOL.

Alright.....


Better!


Bleachers.


Ugly.


"Hey, all the Braun stuff is like, half off, right?"

(Yea, I broke form. So sue me. It was hilarious, and even Brewer fans laughed. Kyle took a poll - they weren't too happy with Ryan, and they weren't sad or mad he was gone. Just disappointed and angry at him for lying through his teeth.)

Sneaky.





Beer?!



(They gave this out because of the money they were saving on paying Braun's contract. Every fan got one for every home game in August).

Beer!


Close.


Bryce.



Sneakier.


Fun.


(I got that jersey for FIVE BUCKS at the last autograph show I went to. Maybe the happiest I've ever been about a single purchase in my whole life).

STATS
  • Time Spent at Game: 5 hours, 10 minutes
  • Total time spent at games: 93 hours, 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment